FirstCall Consulting has decades of experience in the ERP field. Put our vast knowledge base and experience to work for you; we’ve helped hundreds of companies with migration and post integration support.
Our team of proven Business Central consultants all have no less than 20 years of experience in the ERP field, and have won awards throughout the industry for delivering the best results for our clients while driving down costs.
Our services include:
Migrations & Integrations
Implementation, Customization & Upgrades
Managed Services & Support
Dynamics 365 Business Central:
Dynamics 365 Business Central is the perfect ERP for growing small and medium-sized businesses. Business Central allows you to go beyond what your basic accounting software can do, by connecting your financial, sales, and project management functions.
Benefits of Business Central:
- Project Management- Stay on top of your projects with real time data and stay within budget with advanced reporting.
- Customer Support- Better serve your customers and maximize your revenue with built in automation to identify cross-selling opportunities and keeping up with customer interactions.
- Microsoft 365 Integration- Dynamics 365 integrates seamlessly with Microsoft 365 to increase your team’s productivity.
Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations:
Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations is for large organizations and enables you to keep track of all your finances and inventory, redesign business processes, and increase profitability.
Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations has now been split into two separate licenses, Dynamics 365 Finance and Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management.
Benefits of Finance & Operations:
- Assess your business health and improve financial controls to drive agility and growth using financial reporting, embedded analytics, and AI-driven insights.
- Integrate financials into core processes and automate tasks to boost productivity, support evolving business models, and maximize financial performance.
- Manage your inventory, supply chain, projects, manufacturing, and more.
Nucleus Research positions Dynamics 365 Finance and Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management as a leader in its ERP Technology Value Matrix 2020.